Commercial Property Security
Being a commercial business owner in California comes with many risks, with violent and property crime rates rising in 2022. You’ve built your business from the ground up with sweat and tears. And so you must protect your investment with the proper security. As a critical part of the daily operations of any commercial business, security systems safeguard personnel, property, and clients from the risk of theft, break-ins, and other crimes. In addition, they can help with access to authorized visitors, vendors, customers, and employees. Whether starting a new business or upgrading an aging system, Security First Alarm King can help design and install a security system that will meet your needs.
Every day, commercial operations face criminal threats. Dangers include theft, vandalism, violence, and threats like loitering and vagrancy. Because of this, every commercial business needs a security system to protect its property and employees. Businesses need a system that includes intrusion detection, access control, and video monitoring. But where to begin?
A comprehensive system is an essential physical security measure that helps protect a building from crime. Let’s look at some of the most common components installed in commercial businesses:
- Access Control – An access control system is a commercial security system’s first line of defense. Most systems comprise of electronic locks, smart intercoms, and access in the form of card keys, key fobs, or other access technology.
- Surveillance Cameras – Video surveillance cameras are the eyes and ears of any robust security system. Keeping an eye on your commercial property anywhere and anytime helps deter theft, vandalism, and fraud. With 24/7 monitoring, surveillance cameras can help prevent crime before it occurs. The video monitoring system monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Monitoring – Having a security system is only the first step. When a security system is backed by monitoring, it becomes even more effective and powerful at protecting people and property.
- Intrusion detection – A commercial security system should also include intrusion detectors. Knowing instantly when a door, window, or even cabinet has been compromised is invaluable information.
Top Benefits of a commercial security system
Let’s take a look at some of the major benefits of a commercial security system:
- Increased Safety – The safety of tenants and employees is paramount for any employer or property manager. And a security system provides a safer environment for your people to work.
- Improved Customer Confidence – Installing a commercial security system boosts customer confidence in your property. When you take your security seriously, people take you more seriously. With cameras and advanced access controls, customers, clients, and visitors will feel safer.
- Increased Productivity – Investing in a new or updated commercial security system can also boost productivity. A safer workplace is more welcoming and leads to increased productivity and an overall increase in business performance. Take Control of Your Commercial Property’s Security.
Take Control of Your Business’s Security
Security First Alarm King can help design, install, and monitor a comprehensive security system for your commercial property. The many benefits will be a boon for businesses of all sizes. A security system is a worthwhile investment for any business owner. They help protect assets, increase safety, boost customer confidence, and raise employee productivity. All this and the added peace of mind from protecting what you have. Call Security First Alarm King today for a free consultation.
Located in Visalia, California, Security First Alarm King has been serving the Fresno and Greater San Joaquin Valley since 1997. We combine the sophisticated technologies you expect with the customer service you deserve. To learn more about what we can do for your commercial security, call Security First Alarm King today at (559) 734-7761