Smart Home Automation: Perfect for New Families
Your hands are full as a new mom or dad. New parents need all the help they can get during those often stressful days and sleepless nights. That’s where home automation comes in. With more peace of mind, new parents can spend more time and energy on what matters: raising their families.
Home automation is a great set of technologies that are revolutionizing how we live. It used to seem like science fiction that people could control their lights, heating, security alarms, and more from their phones. Nowadays, it’s commonplace, and the benefits of home automation go beyond convenience.
Baby Steps: Home Automation Options
With a home automation system, you can add smart lighting, video doorbells, smart thermostats, integrated security cameras, intrusion detectors, and access controls, including video doorbells and automatic locks. Let’s look at some of the best options for new parents.
- Smart lighting – Smart lighting is one of the best home automation options for new parents. You can turn off the lights after your baby falls asleep, a game-changer for new parents. With smart lighting, parents can set lighting schedules and control their lights remotely, making life easier and more convenient. Just falling asleep with your baby without worrying about the lights is another major plus.
- Smart video doorbells – Video doorbells are another must-have for new parents. A video doorbell lets parents know who’s at their door and see what’s happening. Whether you’re a nursing mom or a dad who just got your kid down for a nap, answering the door remotely saves time and brings more calm to your home.
- Smart locks – New parents can also remotely lock and unlock doors, open the garage, and let people in all from their phones with a home automation system.
- Smart thermostats – Smart thermostats are another life-changing home automation technology. It’s helpful to let new parents adjust and program the temperature from their phones. It lets them change the temperature when they’re at home, away, or trapped under a sleeping baby.
- Surveillance cameras -New parents will also feel safer with an integrated security system. Having smart cameras that you can watch remotely helps new parents worry less about their new family’s safety and security.
Baby’s First Benefits
Here are some of the many benefits for new parents of installing a smart home automation system:
New parents can keep themselves and their baby comfortable all day and night with the ease and control of a home automation system. Using their thermostats, they can automatically adjust the temperature at home or away and program the lighting to turn on or off at specific times.
It was a fantasy just a few years ago to be able to control your home while lying on the couch with a sleeping baby. But today, it’s a reality, and everyone has access to it. Once you have home automation, you’ll wonder how you lived without it.
There’s also an economic advantage to home automation. By programming lights and a home’s HVAC, you can drastically reduce how much energy is used to light, heat, or cool your house. You’ll see a difference in your energy bills right away.
Using home automation makes a new family safer and more secure. Because the property can be watched remotely, allowing the system can be controlled, cameras can be checked, doors can be locked, all from afar.
Home Automation: Support what really matters
When becoming a parent, you’ll face many challenges and receive even more blessings. Installing a home automation system can make things easier for new parents. Security First Alarm King can design and install a home automation system for new parents to give them more peace of mind.
Call Security First Alarm King today and discuss how installing a home automation system can significantly help you and your growing family. Locally owned and operated, we’ve been installing security and home automation systems for decades. Please contact us today for a free consultation, and we can walk you through your options for an automated home system. Call Security First Alarm King today at 559-734-7761.